Welcome to Gaia! ::

link in sig
Keep website content up to date not only reflects your organization in a good light to visitors, but also can help you climb the search engine ranking. Adding features news is a great way to tell people who come to your site on how big your business is doing. Keep website content up to date not only reflects your organization in a good light for visitors, but also makes it look like its maintained and updated regularly.
http://seonewcastleuk.blogspot.com/
Hi folk's!

I'm posting to get an independent opinion on my website, its new but I did a lot of work.

Basically I want to know about look of my forum, is it not to bright etc, also a positioning of threads, and maybe you can tell me does it looks convenient for you.

Thanks in advance.

Link
Soon the HERE application is coming for Android + Iphone. smile

We decided to give the opportunity to a selection of communities to be the first that can use our application. We have room for 100.000 people.

You can sign up now through: here-app.quickmvp.com

Cheers,
Emanuel
(Founder of Here)

In a relationship with its a curse

Newbie Noob

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
LUAforums.com is like StackOverflow, but for people interested in learning how to script in LUA

User base is still developing, so not a lot of contributors at this point. But I think it could take off I spend some money in adsense.

I think the weakest aspect of this site is the fact that there doesn't seem to be a lot of LUA coders, as opposed to more popular languages like PHP, C#, Java

but whatev, what do YOU think? smile
I don't like it because its just idk I cant explain but ill keep looking!!! its good though thumbs up!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff