Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zencu I think your site is the best one here its so cool.
Your site's ok for a newbie. Also get rid of you banner ads.

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zenku
Do you ppl even make your own sites? Or do you just use PHP BB or some downloadable message board or Freewebs or something like that? Come on get some skillz and throw down. You feel rad when you do.

I code my own sites, thank you very much. The graphics are also mine. I feel great whenever I get a good site made. I love that feeling. Your site took forever to load O__o... try making things more efficeint. Tis a great site, though.
Licca Pink
Zenku
Do you ppl even make your own sites? Or do you just use PHP BB or some downloadable message board or Freewebs or something like that? Come on get some skillz and throw down. You feel rad when you do.

I code my own sites, thank you very much. The graphics are also mine. I feel great whenever I get a good site made. I love that feeling. Your site took forever to load O__o... try making things more efficeint. Tis a great site, though.

Thanks. You got a site? I'd like to see it.
I make my own site, but I'll use those tutorial sites to give me tips on how to do something if I'm stuck. Layout is all me, though. I'll make my own bgs, too, but sometimes I'll take an anime or video game character and throw them in somewhere. My site is The Edge of Hell. I finished the layout and am trying to make a site that mirrors it just for fun of making another layout. I tend to stop there, as you may notice with the lack of content, though. Oh yeah, and I don't know of any sites that are free of banners, so I use geoshitties because their ads don't usually pop up and you can close them on the site. Feel free to recommend me a host.

Lavish Tipper

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
domokun Each rating is for the quote above it. domokun

Crazylink
Well its not really a site but its my forums. http://tlomt.n-advanced.com

3/10- I'm not a big fan of templates. sweatdrop

Hunter_roge
Well I'll post

site

forum

1/10- Way too simple and too much text. It took me a while to notice the navigation, make it more noticeable.

Licca Pink

9.5/10- One thing really bothers me. The splash page. Move the two images that lead to your sites a little higher. I also recommend a different host, the ads mess up the look of websites with frames. Otherwise, nice work.

P10n33R
well I have

www.gcc.oslocal.net soon to be gamecubechat.com (hasn't launched yet)

and www.oslocal.net

10/10- Looks quite professional. Good job.

koorisei
how about mine? www.freewebs.com/barterbuddy it's funny and clean! i helped make it, but so did my friends. it's funny! (i'm barterbuddy#3, if you decide to actually go there.) and i know it's stupid, so don't say it!!

2/10- Sorry, I don't like templates. It seems to serve its purpose.

X.xDamianx.X
Here is my site, it is for D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) it is called DnD Island, I based it off of gaia for the forums but i need a bit of help controlling the little blue Invision power board banner, but i will soon get that fixed and then edit a few other things to so it is not 100% done yet we are about 90%

2/10- If thats a template, thats what I give it.

8/10- If its not a template. Get rid of the IPB logos.

Zenku
Arcane Temple EVERTHING is made by me. No PHP BB s**t on there like this site and so many others with their downloadable message boards. Plus all graphics and everything really is ALL made by ME. (yes I want to be noticed)

7/10- First, way too many things going on at once. Three Iframes is a bit much. The splash page is way too big, make the image SMALLER. I also recommend that you change the font of the text that are in the iframes, they just don't fit with the layout text. You should also get rid of the borders around the iframes. Navigation is all over the place, keep them a little closer together or reorganise.

MADT3APAR7Y

7/10- I like the simplicity of this design. The biggest problem I see is that the navigation is not obvious. Don't hide the navigation, people will think theres nothing at the site. sweatdrop Move the text farther to the right, its hard to read through the guys arm.

((((Sorry for any typos))))
<center>
heart
Thanks to the people who reviewed and/or will review my site. I'll take all of your opinions into concideration for when I make a new layout.
heart </center>
Yay for Alasse and constructive criticism!
Zenku

You see I actually can make my own sites. I use Freewebs just as hosting really because I have no money, a spare computer to make into a server, or know anyone who would give me space. Yes I am aware that the current site that I have IS templated but I just did that to hold some space. I will be working on it.........eventually. Ok, so I am lazy also......

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zenku
Licca Pink
Zenku

Thanks. You got a site? I'd like to see it.

Zenku:
Yuppers! It's called Peach Blossoms. I love mah site ^^ I'm thinking about paying for my own domain name soon. Right now, none of the content is up.

Alasse:
Thanks for rating my site so high! I'm very proud of it and glad it got such a rating. I assure you it will look even better once paid for and will also be better once the content is up.
llamalord

Having MP3s on your site is piracy and is against TOS.

not true
i can make an MP3 right now thats not piracy

*keeps all her music in .ogg anyway*
llamalord
modern_art_masterpiece
llamalord
<b>Keep it on subject.
Having MP3s on your site is piracy and is against TOS.</b>
but only if it is a pirated mpeg file. just having an mp3 isn't aginst the tos.
and i assume ogg's are just fine?
xd

Copyrighted media being given out freely and you dont own the copyright is considered piracy.

well i run a radio
my DJ's play copy righted MP3's all the time
so
are you going to arrest me sir?

*snigger*

Lavish Tipper

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
kadesh

9/10- Simple, organized, and not cluttered. A very good layout. smile I suggest two things. A better host with no advertizements and a different place for you're domain. Dot.tk tends to be slow.
Alasse
Pheonix-chan
Well, I'm kinda new at this and it isn't exactly my best work in the layout department but please tell me what you think!
White Phoenix

The link seems to be dead. sweatdrop

Hmm, that's strange...Try this phoenix.just-in-dreams.com

Lavish Tipper

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Pheonix-chan

Hmm, that's strange...Try this phoenix.just-in-dreams.com

9/10- For somereason something in here keeps me from giving it 10. I can't tell what it it. I like that there is a choice on what music to play but it doesn't continue when you go to another page. Overall, good site.

(off topic)Cool. You're a fellow FF9 fan. Rare for me to find one. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces