Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>I was just wondering if some intellectual people could give me comments on my site.

Clickie below. ^_^

User Image
Warning 1024x768 image size.</center>
sockeye-salmon
Err... I think I'm gonna post my site by itself.. no one's seeing it.
http://www.dancing-sheep.com

A few problems I can see...your menu is covering some of your header image so the "D" and "S" are partly covered. I would suggest moving the navigation menu to rite below the header. I think that would be a better place for it. The menu needs a little work...I notice a couple little tiny spaces in-between some of the buttons...

On all of your pages, the content box is the same size...even if you only have like 10 words in it. I'm not sure why, but I think it might be because you are using tables. I'm not going to go through all of your source code b/c I'm way too lazy right now, lol. If you used a div, the box would resize to fit the content. Anyways...other than all that, it is a cool site. How did you come up with the name? Just randomly? lol

Sorry if I'm being too finicky...I'm a picky guy when it comes to websites, sweatdrop
The only site I have available to view is My Poetry Website that was done as a school asignment. I probably have the best website out of all the 7th graders (well, best designed and such), which would just be blatant bragging. My personal website is undergoing a TON of changes, I'll showcase it when its ready. I know the background killed a lot of merit for my website (should have changed a bit more of it). And I'm also aware that the website ONLY looks good in MS Internet Explorer with a screen resolution of 1024x768.

sockeye-salmon
I love it! I never knew how to make the menu file for my site, so I used iFrames. Thanks for the help your site gave me! The only thing I didn't like was how the menu covers a bit of the header image, but I'm finicky like that.
Vyme
sockeye-salmon

A few problems I can see...your menu is covering some of your header image so the "D" and "S" are partly covered. I would suggest moving the navigation menu to rite below the header. I think that would be a better place for it. The menu needs a little work...I notice a couple little tiny spaces in-between some of the buttons...

On all of your pages, the content box is the same size...even if you only have like 10 words in it. I'm not sure why, but I think it might be because you are using tables. I'm not going to go through all of your source code b/c I'm way too lazy right now, lol. If you used a div, the box would resize to fit the content. Anyways...other than all that, it is a cool site. How did you come up with the name? Just randomly? lol

Sorry if I'm being too finicky...I'm a picky guy when it comes to websites, sweatdrop

Nope. I'm using divs. Thank muchly though...I think I'm gonna PM you for some help with the navigation...I know it look like s**t but I can't help it...^^'
ElysiumSparrow
Hmm, good idea for a thread! I've been trying to think up ways to improve my website...So any feedback would be appreciated, thanks! Here's my site:

Idol - An Emma Lahana Fansite

In my opinion, I think its great 7/10. I guess if you want to improve you should probably add some more graphics but other than that you have good content, most of it functions (in character gallery doesnt work sad ), good use of css and its great overall 3nodding
Teh Ezekiel
The only site I have available to view is My Poetry Website that was done as a school asignment. I probably have the best website out of all the 7th graders (well, best designed and such), which would just be blatant bragging. My personal website is undergoing a TON of changes, I'll showcase it when its ready. I know the background killed a lot of merit for my website (should have changed a bit more of it). And I'm also aware that the website ONLY looks good in MS Internet Explorer with a screen resolution of 1024x768.

sockeye-salmon
I love it! I never knew how to make the menu file for my site, so I used iFrames. Thanks for the help your site gave me! The only thing I didn't like was how the menu covers a bit of the header image, but I'm finicky like that.

Careful with that menu...it doesn't seem to work in Internet Explorer...I would suggest using javascript, or something that is more compatible with many different browsers. Also, after sockeye-salmon PM'd me, she wanted me to change the menu so it worked better. I changed some of the code, but it hasn't been updated yet...I would suggest waiting until it it updated.
My newest site
So what do you think?
Teh Ezekiel

I loved your poems very cool.
Mostly Graphics Oriented, But Some Has Some Other Qualities

It Is More Of My Friend's Site, But I'm Kinda Wondering What All Of You Think Of It.
Dracos_73
Mostly Graphics Oriented, But Some Has Some Other Qualities

It Is More Of My Friend's Site, But I'm Kinda Wondering What All Of You Think Of It.

For Some Reason The Edit Button Isn't Working Now Or I Would Have Edited My Previos Post So I Could Say The His Site Is Still Pretty Small And That I'm Haraku On There.
I have a site too.
It's in Dutch, and it is about Harry Potter, so only Dutch members can read it.
But why don't you take a look anyway.. smile

www.webwegisweg.tk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas