Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm being paid to make this

Website

I'm stuck for ideas on how to do the first page.

*Note: The CS section was my idea the CZ section he wanted it like that personaly i don't like it, but he loves it :s
Glitch Studios

Flash animations, Flash games, Flash tutorials, and some photography by myself. Also hosts my friends animations and others.

All images are Photoshopped, and all the forms are PHP.
Its nice, only problem i'v got is its hard to read your logo and the copyright.

A comment system added to your news one would be cool
Well, might as well post my site:

RPGds.NET. A site about the new (so new it's not out yet) game design software RPGds, similar to RM2K but (IMHO) much better and much more flexible. A few of the features don't work yet, but I'm excited about the hit counter (we've only been open 4 months or so as of today (Sept. 7, 2004).

Oh, and the nav-bars look like CRAP in any Netscape-powered browser. Working on that, and if anyone has a workaround let me know (the problem is due to setting the DISPLAY style from NONE to BLOCK).
No one's really rating the sites but hey I will!!! All the sites that posted after mine are awesome. Great work!

Newbie Noob

Clicky

Do you like it? sweatdrop
www.xanga.com/sakuyachan86/
Chirone
www.xanga.com/sakuyachan86/

I build professional websites for a company, so most of my comments will be based on a professional site though using those guidelines for main webpages always helps to create a better website in general, at least in my opinion.

the text is really hard to see, white text, blue text, red text, and orange text work best on a black background

the fact that the text goes over the image and the image has lighter colors also makes it more difficult to read

scrolling text is generally a nuissance, I don't like have to strain to try to read anything on a website, and your website is mainly for reading.

NEVER, I repeat NEVER put music on your website that the user can not turn off by press the stop button.
Music on websites is generally bad taste or annoying, not to mention I am generally listening to my own music on my computer and do not like other people's music interfering with it. If you wish me to be able to here the song learn how to enable it where I can press play your website, do not force me to listen to it.

At the bottom you have an image that says IF it should be that way, it goes over the text and behind the images. While that is a nifty affect, that is also in bad taste and just annoying, not to mention a distraction from the main content of the page.

Other than that, its not too shabby, you have a good layout and a good setup, I really dig the background despite the fact that it interferes with some of the content.
Slutty_Eddie
Clicky

Do you like it? sweatdrop

not too bad, its definitely different,

the blue however makes my eyes hurt a little bit and probably needs to be toned down in brightness, I could not visit your site repeatedly.

Everything is visible and everything works fairly well, though I would make the white border you use a little thiner and a little crisper. I prefer websites with a nice crisp, clean look.

You pull down menus, the boarders on them load a little slow, might want to see what you can do about that.

Other than that really good. It looks nice, its decently professional, and fairly well constructed.
Daisy786
I'm making a new layout which is not supposed to be up yet for the public to see, but I feel I need opinions. My site is a graphics site named:
Bellezza Eterna
Be sure not to tell anyone else this URL. I don't want a lot of people to see it right now.

Extremely nice layout, very well done, very crisp, very clean

You need to do something about the text and the background though, especially on the left side. It is hard to read and strains the eyes. Lighten up the background or change the color, or change the text, change the color of the text, change the font, change the style, bold it or something.

I wouldn't actually try getting information for this for the simple reason it would take me too long to read and strain my eyes too much.

Other than that, very very well done.
scrub
I'm being paid to make this

Website

I'm stuck for ideas on how to do the first page.

*Note: The CS section was my idea the CZ section he wanted it like that personaly i don't like it, but he loves it :s

Alright, for the opening page, add some graphics, do a flash introduction, or add some more text. If you want more ideas pm me I'll come up with a few, I do this for a living.

The condition zero page is very nice, but all your text and links need to be moved up. They are too far down on the page, and the page looks empty if you don't browse in full screen. I know a lot of people that do not. Not to mention scrolling down to actually find what is on the page besides graphics is slightly annoying. But the page is still really nice.

The other link is dead, might want to check into that.

Other than that, nice job.
I made this one website for my company. It's called Breakpoint Information Technology. I made it in Flash MX 2004 Edu Pro.

Like it?
Teaden
I made this one website for my company. It's called Breakpoint Information Technology. I made it in Flash MX 2004 Edu Pro.

Like it?

Not bad not bad at all.
First impression is a old dos video game. Might want to change the green links, they are a little difficult to read. Your top image is also a little blurry, but it does not necissarily(sp?) look bad, just did not know if thats what you were going for or not.

Other wise, really nice.
Well, I know I posted here before, But I've made alot of changes and I have some new sites.

http://phoenix.just-in-dreams.com/

http://phoenix.just-in-dreams.com/tcg.html

http://phoenix-chan.angel-star.org/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out