Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
i like my little site

purple direction

not all the sections are up yet but its a site for downloading winampskins and to show off my art talent plz tell me what u think so far. heart but dotn b too brutal
starlightmishi
i like my little site

purple direction

not all the sections are up yet but its a site for downloading winampskins and to show off my art talent plz tell me what u think so far. heart but dotn b too brutal
It's a nice site. I can really see the kind of style you have chosen I would like to see the finished production. biggrin
starlightmishi
i like my little site

purple direction

It's...interesting...I don't really like your choice of colors for text. It is hard to read with that crazy background goin on.

I'm assuming CSS isn't supported and that is why it is commented out? If it is supported, I suggest you use it...it a very good thing to have. I would also suggest having the site a little less busy...is there any way you could organize all the links at the bottom somehow?

Your images are also overlapping.
Clarinetgirl108
Hi! I redid my entire layout. Can someone please My Website?
MY WEBBIE =^^=

Quote:
Hi! I'm the creater and owner of the guild. Ok here are the basics= I won't tell you where I live or my real name, but I'm known as Clarinetgirl108.
And yes I play the clarinet in the school band. My major hobby as you can see is making and designing web graphics. I am always trying to improve my skills and to get better at HTML and CSS, so I can make awesome looking websites.
This webbie is my first official website ,and I would have a cool Domain name for it if it didn't cost so much money. But I'd like to get one.
I also like to draw^^ even though my work sucks, I still like to post it on the web for all to see.
My other hobby is reading. I have several favorite authers = Holt, Thesman, and many others who I can't remember at the moment, but you get the picture razz .
I hope you enjoy my website 'cause I enjoyed making it smile

-Clarinetgirl108

That's awesome...lol...I haven't met many girls who want to make websites and actually learn HTML and CSS. Good job.

Also, domain names are not too expensive. I bought mine from www.godaddy.com and it is only about $11 (US) a year. It sucks when you can't use it though. I need to find somewhere to host my site crying I am only on dial-up rite now...

Your drawings don't suck...you should see my pics...I couldn't draw if my life depended on it...that's why I like photoshop, lol...it helps...

PS...sorry...I hate spelling mistakes...just wanted to say that it should be Authors, not authers...I like Robert Ludlum if u have ever heard of him...
Clarinetgirl108
MY WEBBIE =^^=

The HTML, <b>It burns!</b>
Hey, uh if anyone likes Harry Potter RPGs check out mine please:

Freaky Hogwarts

Please rate too and tell me what to change. Thanks!
lol, i have a site too! but you can probably search mine.... go to goodle and search shoujoai images or kittiedranger or something... if you like yuri or yaoi you'll like my crib, lol
Yea..tecnology..
Vyme
Clarinetgirl108
MY WEBBIE =^^=

Quote:
Hi! I'm the creater and owner of the guild. Ok here are the basics= I won't tell you where I live or my real name, but I'm known as Clarinetgirl108.
And yes I play the clarinet in the school band. My major hobby as you can see is making and designing web graphics. I am always trying to improve my skills and to get better at HTML and CSS, so I can make awesome looking websites.
This webbie is my first official website ,and I would have a cool Domain name for it if it didn't cost so much money. But I'd like to get one.
I also like to draw^^ even though my work sucks, I still like to post it on the web for all to see.
My other hobby is reading. I have several favorite authers = Holt, Thesman, and many others who I can't remember at the moment, but you get the picture razz .
I hope you enjoy my website 'cause I enjoyed making it smile

-Clarinetgirl108

That's awesome...lol...I haven't met many girls who want to make websites and actually learn HTML and CSS. Good job.

Also, domain names are not too expensive. I bought mine from www.godaddy.com and it is only about $11 (US) a year. It sucks when you can't use it though. I need to find somewhere to host my site crying I am only on dial-up rite now...

Your drawings don't suck...you should see my pics...I couldn't draw if my life depended on it...that's why I like photoshop, lol...it helps...

PS...sorry...I hate spelling mistakes...just wanted to say that it should be Authors, not authers...I like Robert Ludlum if u have ever heard of him...

Wow, thanxs =^^= and no I don't think I've heard of that author maybe I'll check out one of his books.
starlightmishi
i like my little site

purple direction

Your site is awesome! I like the graphics on your site too, very cool.
Hmmm...anyone wanna rate my site? I just got a new host heart
SN Designs
Myraci
SN Designs

Wow, your site is awesome. I really like your guild layout too =^^=
(Neopets ROX!) Way better then my guild layout.
O and I like the webbie art very cool.
Clarinetgirl108
Myraci
SN Designs

Wow, your site is awesome. I really like your guild layout too =^^=
(Neopets ROX!) Way better then my guild layout.
O and I like the webbie art very cool.

thanks heart
yourwelcome
http://muffin-paradise.com/

I made a couple of small changes (like the w3 links at the bottom), what do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff