Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.tektek.org

Was going for a google-theme. Most of the site is down because I want to recode the UI for the other tools I made.

Mostly a site just for myself for common things I use. sweatdrop
Phrozen Phear
Now with a forum, just made...
My Site

I've Spent About 1 Hour On This, Which Was Mostly Loading.
But I'm Looking For Any Feed Back On It.

The Site Is A Fan Site If You Couldn't Tell.
Oh man, it's been a long time since I was here. That was at least partially due to the fact that I spent last semester in Japan with limited internet access, then kind of forgot about Gaia.

Anyway, over the past 3-4 months, I've been working on coding MLGen, a website where anyone can make their own Mad Libs, and anyone can fill them out; after filling one out, you get a direct link to your version of the story to share with anyone.

It was written completely from scratch in PHP and MySQL. If anyone could comment on the layout, things that need to be improved, that would be great.

And if you could play it a bit too, and maybe make your own stories, that would also be great biggrin
Tekton
http://www.tektek.org

Was going for a google-theme. Most of the site is down because I want to recode the UI for the other tools I made.

Mostly a site just for myself for common things I use. sweatdrop

The image bar at the top was pretty cool, I was surprised to see that wasn't a .swf. I also liked the tek-ni-color thing, that was pretty neat.

On the other hand, I'm not sure what was the purpose of the search engine page, unless it was just to practice using frames and PHP together.

And the Javascript code was hard to read. I see you didn't write it, but man, poor use of variables.

Dragon Revenge
Phrozen Phear
Now with a forum, just made...

The layout is nice, but it's kinda empty. It's hard to get original content for a website =/ But maybe you could host some friends' Flash movies or something.

One thing I end up doing on my server I run at home is to store my homework on it so that I can download/print it at school. But that's not really public, and I wouldn't have done it before college, I suppose.

Dracos_73
My Site

I've Spent About 1 Hour On This, Which Was Mostly Loading.
But I'm Looking For Any Feed Back On It.

The Site Is A Fan Site If You Couldn't Tell.

Well, you should probably put more time into it if you want your page to get better. The background image is nice, but it's pretty empty besides that.
My site was rather hard to make, I used all html, no genorators and no copy and pasting, but enough with the boasting, here is the address:
Yohoesho
The files will take a while to load because this very minute I am converting them to .jpgs
http://virtualgravityresearch.bravehost.com

For gamers. My first website.

What do you think?
http://www.crookedbulletproductions.com/forum

Crooked Bullet Productions is a company my friend and I own designing websites and graphics. We're still working on the main site and it's not up for the public yet. But, we have started a forum and it's slowly growing.

What do you think of colors, topics, ranks, etc. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!! And if anyone was to join... well that would be awesome too ^^
Clickies

Just a design check really, there's no content =)
ProphecyZero ...still under heavy construction, but i'm working...

and

ZeroSpace is the forum on my site..
ok i redesigned mmy site.. still some graphics to be added to fill the white spaces but can i get some feedback?

www.shonenpunk.com
keisadiya
ok i redesigned mmy site.. still some graphics to be added to fill the white spaces but can i get some feedback?

www.shonenpunk.com

The entrance page is much better (I would try to keep the same font on the page though for the sake of consistency though) . Overall it's good.
Entereri
keisadiya

www.shonenpunk.com

The entrance page is much better (I would try to keep the same font on the page though for the sake of consistency though) . Overall it's good.

um i did use the same foont didnt i? hmm i used a css so i know i did so odd..
hello there, what were we talking about again
Alasse
SpazLink

::twitch::. Saved when I was uploading to a different server, forgot to change my server's file back. Fixed now.

Ah ok. I see what it does. On looks though I still give it a 1. ^^; The site looks useful though. If you want other people to use it you should create a nice looking layout.

..................................................post. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces