Welcome to Gaia! ::

so with the technic launcher, I recently tried to play hexxit, but I keep getting an error message that the "CB's Deuploader" was unable to download required library "Libsandstone-1.0.0.jar" and includes a link to manually download it only.

simple and straight forward enough, but when I click on the link, I get sent to a webpage and all it says is "404 page not found" (link)

is that normal or not? and if it is, how do i download what I need to put it into my mods folder?(since its a blank page)

i'm also having some issues with some of the other mods I have, one is the"hack/mine" mod, but I found that was discontinued(hexxit replaced it). I also can't load "Big Dig","tekkit"(the space one) and "attack of the B team" mods. they start up the load, but either freeze on the mojang screen, or just reset right back to the technic launcher. I checked my java version to see if it was a memory issue, and downloaded the 64 bit version, so now Ive got all the memory I could ever need.

I tried redownloading the technic launcher, but that didn't do anything, so I suppose I should redownload each mod separately, I'm just not well versed in doing things like that. sweatdrop
nobody has any input on this?
?!
no 404 error page for me.

you've probably never cleared your cache at all. if you keep getting that 404 error after clearing the cache on your browser, look for alternatives to download it.

I made some progress on this because of that suggestion, thankyou.but it only works once, and when it does, its stuck on loading the world, so I have to exit, and when I reload the launcher, the mod refuses to launch emotion_facepalm

so I suppose that is now my main issue, mods just not launching/resetting back to the launcher. if I can get past this, that stuck on the loading world issue is apparently because of a mod not cooperating(the first straight answer I got out of googling my situation) dunno if it actually crashes cause I don't get any "program not responding" errors when trying to close it from my computer, so now I just gotta know how to find then read a crash report to see which mod is the issue. I can probably search how to do that part, I mean I know how to disable mods

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff