Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levilprivateer
The answer: Yes, it is supposed to do that. The program apparently sucks. Use something better because it scans your computer like a baker gives you a physical... that is, poorly and without skill.

You..are...my...hero... sweatdrop

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Levilprivateer
The answer: Yes, it is supposed to do that. The program apparently sucks. Use something better because it scans your computer like a baker gives you a physical... that is, poorly and without skill.

That is the greatest post that I have ever seen in this forum....
Alpha Force
Uh hello? answer my question? i already have like 5 Anti AW/SW programs on my comp, including AAW, and SBSD.

Uhh... It means you have none spyware/adware in your computer?
I rather like Microsoft's antispyware suite, personally. it works great. Gratned, I use other programs too, but it found the most of all of them.

Then again, IE lets in the most crapware, so I figure its penance for the suffering they cause.
Imaruki
And actually, I would recommend Microsoft Antispyware Beta even though I hate Microsoft with a passion.....but I will have to admit, it's getting better. Especially it's built in Browser HiJack tool.

EDIT: And yes, I know about it trying to remove IE.

^^; Hey, the only reason why I'd trust Microsoft with that spyware tool is beacuse who knows ones flaws better than oneself?
And actually, I would recommend Microsoft Antispyware Beta even though I hate Microsoft with a passion.....but I will have to admit, it's getting better. Especially it's built in Browser HiJack tool.

EDIT: And yes, I know about it trying to remove IE.
Alpha Force
Uh hello? answer my question? i already have like 5 Anti AW/SW programs on my comp, including AAW, and SBSD.

Ok, After those otehr two posts.

THAT PROGRAM IS CRAP, DON'T USE IT.
Victus
Imaruki
That program was said to be one of the worst spyware removal tools ever made.

Lol, That's what I was thinking but I didn't say it beacuse I didn't have the knowlage to back it whee

I've never even heard of it, and when I tend not to hear about something...I usually know it sucks xp
I read it in PCWorld's spyware article. ^_^
Don't get cocky over it....anyways, no it's not supposed to be only a few seconds.
Imaruki

Lol, That's what I was thinking but I didn't say it beacuse I didn't have the knowlage to back it whee

I've never even heard of it, and when I tend not to hear about something...I usually know it sucks xp
I'm not compleatly sure, but get Spybot Search and Destory, and AdAware SE Personal and check you're computer over.
i noticed that the Bazooka Adware/Spyware scan take only a few seconds, is this suppsoed to happen?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff