Welcome to Gaia! ::

IM trying to work on a website, but Im doing all the HTML from scratch, I dont really know what Im doing... and am basically using funky-chickens.com for help.. which is barely keeping me thourgh

The layout Im trying to do is as follows

I would liek to have links on the left side, and actual facts and wording in the center,

BUt I cant seem to get it to come out right.

If you understand what im saying, can you help me, like with and HTML code, or a website with pre made layouts?
This really should go into the computers forum next time.

lissaexplains.com is a great site to learn HTML... she uses examples and makes it easy to understand. Hope that helps
Backspace10
This really should go into the computers forum next time.

lissaexplains.com is a great site to learn HTML... she uses examples and makes it easy to understand. Hope that helps

I did, but theres hardly n e one in that forum...
Bopper
IM trying to work on a website, but Im doing all the HTML from scratch, I dont really know what Im doing... and am basically using funky-chickens.com for help.. which is barely keeping me thourgh

The layout Im trying to do is as follows

I would liek to have links on the left side, and actual facts and wording in the center,

BUt I cant seem to get it to come out right.

If you understand what im saying, can you help me, like with and HTML code, or a website with pre made layouts?

go and search for html help. either that or use microsoft frontpage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff