Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I've had my windows 8.1 computer for a while and now want to change the name of my user folder to my own. It IS connected to my Microsoft account and currently named "ameri_000" which is part of my email. I've already tried to rename it under the Computer Management program but THERE IS NOT a Local Users and Groups section. When I open "lusrmgr.msc" an error pops up saying that "this snap-in may not be used with this edition of Windows" and when I try to add it in via the Management Counsel (mmc.exe), the message STILL comes up. I've also made another account and tried to rename it from the other account, the window freezes up and it hasn't changed.

How do I rename my user folder name? Nothing online is helping me because it seems like every tutorial mentions this missing section. I need DETAILED instructions (click here, click here, click here or something like C:Usersameri_000RoamingIntelWireless and click on this program) and if you link to a tutorial, make damn sure it says it's for Windows 8.1 since I'll just pass over it unsure if it will work or not.

Thanks for any help!