Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ive dowbloaded the game just fine. installed it onto my computer and everything. but whenever i try opening up the game it says something about a dialing error. does or is anyone having this same problem? is there something i need to download that i am unaware of before i can open up the game? responses are more then appreciated

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Do you use dialup Internet? Maybe it's trying to dial into a non-existant server.

If you're on broadband, go into the game's settings and make sure it's set up to use a LAN rather than dialup connection.
Shinobi_1977
Do you use dialup Internet? Maybe it's trying to dial into a non-existant server.

If you're on broadband, go into the game's settings and make sure it's set up to use a LAN rather than dialup connection.
<center>no im using dsl. And i cant even open up the game when i double click on the desktop icon</center>
Weird... It's not like Maplestory isn't very idiot-proof... If there's something wrong, it's not likely to be the installer or the game itself... Try uninstalling it and scanning for spyware/trojans before reinstalling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff