Welcome to Gaia! ::

first of all is there any addons like stylish and greasmonkey or turn off the lights for the ie browser

secondly adblock dont seem to work right in ie browser is there a reason for this
example: i input a code lets say from gaias tech forum or from a website linked from google but the ad dont seem to manually block, why? i also cant just seem to click on it from ie and block it either

the reason i want to know about explorer is that well its my backup browser so if a feature lets say on here dont work on my main browser which is firefox i could try it on explorer but i dont like it because it seems so much harder to use

so some help on understanding and helping to modify my backup browser would be appreciated

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
With the adblocker you need to add the blacklist of things to block. This can be extended manually later on but the point is that it can't block anything if it doesn't know what to block.

How to do this exactly depends on the adblocker and should be documented somewhere in a FAQ or instructions.

As for the other stuff, sorry can't help but hopefully someone who's familiar with IE will know.
If you have "Adblock Plus" go here adblock for I.E

scroll down and there is information about "add filter subscription" and a link to a page with other filter lists.....dont add to many..

I have a thought there was a Greasemonkey for an early I.E

there was this Trixie but it hasn't been updated for 2 yrs

have a read of this but again its a little old probably I.E Scripts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out