Welcome to Gaia! ::

Si Mauzo's Husband

Businessman

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
intel(r) ich9 family usb universal host controller - 2934. Can someone please help me with this >.< Been trying to figure it out I can't do it ._. Its making me mad ahah. Help me please!
Some more information could do.
When do you have this problem, what are you trying to do and what does it prevent you from doing?
From the sound of it though you can't use your USB ports due to a driver issue?
Logic thing to do here first is too update all your drivers.

Si Mauzo's Husband

Businessman

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Miragen
Some more information could do.
When do you have this problem, what are you trying to do and what does it prevent you from doing?
From the sound of it though you can't use your USB ports due to a driver issue?
Logic thing to do here first is too update all your drivers.

Tbh, This is the first time it happened. I think it was this afternoon. I thought my mouse died but I tried it on my other laptop it works perfectly. And its preventing me from using my mouse. I tried updating it says, but its up to date but it has that caution sigh.
Mr Infatuated
Miragen

Tbh, This is the first time it happened. I think it was this afternoon. I thought my mouse died but I tried it on my other laptop it works perfectly. And its preventing me from using my mouse. I tried updating it says, but its up to date but it has that caution sigh.

Could try manually uninstalling your USB controllers and then to restart the PC so it gets reinstalled, if you haven't already.

Si Mauzo's Husband

Businessman

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Miragen
Mr Infatuated
Miragen

Could try manually uninstalling your USB controllers and then to restart the PC so it gets reinstalled, if you haven't already.

Can you please tell me the steps on how to uninstall it.
I'm using a laptop between.
Mr Infatuated
Miragen
Mr Infatuated
Miragen

Click on Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click on System and Maintenance, click System, and then click Device Manager.
Note If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click System, and then click Device Manager.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
In Device Manager, double click to expand "Universal Serial Bus controllers", right click on the Host Controller, click "Uninstall" and click "OK".

Si Mauzo's Husband

Businessman

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Miragen
Mr Infatuated
Miragen
Mr Infatuated
Miragen

Click on Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click on System and Maintenance, click System, and then click Device Manager.
Note If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click System, and then click Device Manager.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
In Device Manager, double click to expand "Universal Serial Bus controllers", right click on the Host Controller, click "Uninstall" and click "OK".

Oh Alright. Thanks boss!! I'll do that in a bit ^^ Ill let you know if it work or not c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff