Welcome to Gaia! ::

It isn't going to work unless you make the picture smaller so you would be better of with www.photobucket.com
Jpegs can enable pictures to be animated? That's news to me. eek
Yeah, I heart .jpeg 's. They're great for making pictures tiny filesizes. Sometimes you lose some quality, but they work great for sites with restrictions, like gaia. *My Opinion*
just try another picture that's jpeg smile
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Now don't think I'm a complete noob cause I know alot about computers. I am having some trouble though with posting a picture for my signature on the web. I am looking for a site to post it on, I have tried photobucket and it shrinks my picture ALOT because it is too big of a file. Now I am trying picturetrail.com but it wont let the picture be animated. Someone help me please.

You are aware that Gaia has a 500*500 pixel limit, right?

Its like 480 x 240

Photobucket shouldn't be resizing it, I don't think. Maybe you're misreading the page [never used photobucket]. Try http://www.imageshack.us ?

ill try that. Photobucket resizes anything over 250 kb to make it smaller.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Your my idol/god.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Now don't think I'm a complete noob cause I know alot about computers. I am having some trouble though with posting a picture for my signature on the web. I am looking for a site to post it on, I have tried photobucket and it shrinks my picture ALOT because it is too big of a file. Now I am trying picturetrail.com but it wont let the picture be animated. Someone help me please.

Its like 480 x 240

Photobucket shouldn't be resizing it, I don't think. Maybe you're misreading the page [never used photobucket]. Try http://www.imageshack.us ?

ill try that. Photobucket resizes anything over 250 kb to make it smaller.
Kay, well you can't have that animated thing in your signature since the file limit on Gaia is 100kb anyways sweatdrop Unless you cut out a lot of the frames..

sorry I didn't look at it before to see what it was xp
Quote:
Then the file size is above 200kb. Photoshop reduces files that are above 200kb... the limit for Gaia is 100kb, so save it as a different file type. You probably have it as a bmp... try gif or jpg.

Open it in a image editor like paint and Save As and change the file type 3nodding

pfft, I used corel draw then saved it as an animated gif... it has 27 screens though.
Quote:
Then the file size is above 200kb. Photoshop reduces files that are above 200kb... the limit for Gaia is 100kb, so save it as a different file type. You probably have it as a bmp... try gif or jpg.

Open it in a image editor like paint and Save As and change the file type 3nodding

It's animated.
But the acutal file size (photobucket has a 250 limit and mine is 800) so it shrinks it alot.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Its like 480 x 240

Quote:
Quote:

Its like 480 x 240
Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff