Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Conversationalist

Does anyone know of a free, reliable pop-up blocker?
Google Toolbar and Service Pack 2
If you download Avantbrowser is has its own Pop Up Blocker, Its the browser I have my self.

Its also very fast 3nodding
Firefox also comes with a built-in popup blocker
Kaldeagirl

I highly suggest the Google Toolbar, and have it run hidden. But I do not suggest Service Pack 2. If your system runs correctly DO NOT uprgrade to SP2 as it may cause problems. Only install software.
^Don't listen to him, SP2 is the safest thing you can do for your system. As for pop-up blockers try the google and yahoo toolbar.
Crazylink
^Don't listen to him, SP2 is the safest thing you can do for your system. As for pop-up blockers try the google and yahoo toolbar.

Right, SP2 and google and yahoo toolbar is what i use., I haven't seen a popup for a very long time.

1,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
But if you want SP2 Check your computer for Spyware and Viruses before you install it.
Crazylink
ya sp2 is good i use it and man do i go fast on internet
just download firefox and use that. no pop-ups ever
laforge

THANK YOU! Firefox is king
Sephiroth_kun
laforge

THANK YOU! Firefox is king

definitely. i havent had a single pop-up on firefox ever. but then again i cant watch yahoo launch music vids, but i can just do that in ie.
Kaldeagirl

Google Toolbar all the way!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces