Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know technically this is not a computer problem, it is more of an accounting problem, but it was ordered off of the internet, so I am hoping I can get some help here.

Hello, I recently purchased Hercules: The Legendary Journeys Season 4 from the official website, www.herculesdvd.com/. It was $39.99 and shipping & handling was free. I was notified that it had shipped today and I just wanted to check it so I went to the website and checked it. Here is what I found under my account:

Sales Order: $39.99
Cash Sale: $39.99

What I want to know is, was I billed twice? What's the difference between a Sales Order and a Cash Sale? I did the math before ordering and I would have $53.72 left in my account after the purchase. If I was billed twice, then I would only have about $12 left, and then my account would close.

My other question is, if I was billed twice, about how long do you generally get to go back up to $25 before your account is closed? Thanks, and I really hope someone can answer my questions for me. I am about to have a heart attack. I have sent an e-mail to the Customer Service of the website but they haven't responded yet.
No idea why you were billed twice, but the best thing to do would be to contact customer service, as you have done already, and just wait, as hard as that is to do. Glitches like this happen on occasion.

Can you check your account too see how much cash you do indeed have left?
You may not have been billed twice...the sales and cash might mean the price of the dvd, and then how much was payed for it, as Kiretsu said check your account total to see if you were billed twice. wink
I think Sales Order is the amount you owe, and Cash Sale means it was paid in cash (as opposed to Credit Card Sale).

And anyways, when the order is processed, you can always check your account later to see if you indeed have only $12 left. If so, then you can complain to the company about being billed twice.
Ok, thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces