Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just need to know how do you get it? is it a download or what? if you can can you post the link where i can download it please? thanks
Photoshop is an image manipulation program. It's latest version, is worth around $600 brand new. However, there are free alternatives, such as The GIMP, which would work just as well.
it is expensive

but a friend of mine had "connections" and got me ph 7.0 for free xp
I've always wondered that too.

Does photoshop come with most computers?
This one person said that her PS was included in the computer...I was jealous.
Id doest come with msot computers. Seen that its so expencive.

Im not sure if you can even get OEM's of it. *looks*

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=5908848783&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=54530

There you go.
Well yes, the GIMP is very good when you look at the price <> Quality relation, thats why i recommend it to alot of people..

And all the people i know that have photoshop ( including me actually wink ) didn't pay a thing biggrin
my bro got photoshop at a discount from his college so I got a copy of it too... other than that it's quite costly
person_123
I've always wondered that too.

Does photoshop come with most computers?
This one person said that her PS was included in the computer...I was jealous.

my friends sony vio or whatever came with photoshop elements 2.0 =/
*Vaio

Elements is much less expensive, around $130 or so I believe.
firewake
*Vaio

Elements is much less expensive, around $130 or so I believe.

yeah, vaio. nah, they cost like $50 (+/- $10=$20) at wal-mart =0
Photoshop is more or less MSPaint on steroids. It is expensive as hell. You can get a student discount for it though or spend less for an older version. Downloading it for free is an option but not recomended as it is illegal and does not support the people who made it.

If the price seems too much for you, try the GIMP. It is an open sourced program and works just as well as Photoshop. On Windows, the UI looks kinda bad but it is usable. The GIMP can do pert near verything that Photoshop can.
thanks you guys!!
The New Hades
Photoshop is more or less MSPaint on steroids. It is expensive as hell. You can get a student discount for it though or spend less for an older version. Downloading it for free is an option but not recomended as it is illegal and does not support the people who made it.

If the price seems too much for you, try the GIMP. It is an open sourced program and works just as well as Photoshop. On Windows, the UI looks kinda bad but it is usable. The GIMP can do pert near verything that Photoshop can.

Thats bullshit. Im sory but theres no comparison between photoshop and paint. It is worth having and it is the best tool. Ive never been able to produce any thing any other editors like paint shop pro, or Fireworks that comes close. Photoshop CS is alot better than the older virsions . Worth getting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff