Welcome to Gaia! ::

THis is probley the 329472309 time this has been asked but.. Does anyone know anygood photoshop line art taturals or like can offer anyhelp to me...
vbrush this should help.
Quote:
THis is probley the 329472309 time this has been asked but.. Does anyone know anygood photoshop line art taturals or like can offer anyhelp to me...

well buddy i hope i can help yea....wat kindda hlp u wan bout ptoshp ? ask me n u'll get every solution 4om me....now cheerup don b vry clamzy with ne matter of computer coz from now i am here ....

biggrin biggrin biggrin

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cartoonmaster was that even English?

Searching thought the tutorials at deviantART can generate some good ones
http://resources.deviantart.com/tutorials/
umm i think photoshop 7.0-ish i think is good..lol! if that's not your question sorry..but you can ask me again..lol! i like computer stuff haha! have a nice day! biggrin

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
cartoonmaster
Quote:

well buddy i hope i can help yea....wat kindda hlp u wan bout ptoshp ? ask me n u'll get every solution 4om me....now cheerup don b vry clamzy with ne matter of computer coz from now i am here ....

biggrin biggrin biggrin

*gets out his pipe wrench and beats the living crap out of cartoonmaster*

BAD!!! BAD!!!! *THUD* I give you an F-!
cartoonmaster
Quote:

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Want to learn how to read and write? Join us Monday-Friday at school.
Always check the stickies before you ask a question, because then can help you probably quicker then anyone would be able to answer. ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=331512
I know thier are a couple good recommendations in there. 3nodding
If you want to learn how to use Photoshop then I suggest you just play around with and what what things do what. Your elaly learn more that wya, and you can expland on your knowledge too, unlike when you learn from tutorials.

But if you decide to ignore my advice, this site has a bunch of Photoshop tutorials.
personally i have used photoshop qutie a bit and have ample experience w/ it

feel free to private message me and i will help you the best i can
cartoonmaster
Quote:

biggrin biggrin biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff