Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Abductee

PC Part Picker
This is what I'm thinking, however I would like to have some input.

Thanks. emotion_zombie
Looks solid to me. You've probably thought about this and made a decision already, but I would go for a smaller SSD rather than a 1TB HDD. There are some SSDs out that are a great value, like a Samsung 840 EVO or Crucial MX100. You could also save on the case and bump up to to a GTX 770.

Tipsy Abductee

bhnascar
Looks solid to me. You've probably thought about this and made a decision already, but I would go for a smaller SSD rather than a 1TB HDD. There are some SSDs out that are a great value, like a Samsung 840 EVO or Corsair MX100. You could also save on the case and bump up to to a GTX 770.

Sorry for the late reply, but I'll look into the SSD and also maybe saving on the case and going for a better card. I appreciate the input a lot! Take care. biggrin
It looks fine. I would change the 760 to a R9 280 or 280X. The 280 is price the same as a 760 and performs better, and the 280X dominates the 760 and is only ~$25 more than the 280.

I don't know why you are paying $95 for 1600 MHz RAM. You can 1866 MHz for around $75. (A-Data, G.SKILL)
Oh by the way, I made a small mistake, I meant Crucial MX100 not Corsair. Sorry!

Tipsy Abductee

The Mysterious Ninja X

I'm watching you.

Nice to know someone is! ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items