Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Alright peeps, everytime I get a free app game for my phone (cause I get bored and want to play a game) I download it but it won't sync into my IPhone for some odd reason.....I stayed up last night till about one in morin trying to figure it out...
someone help me please question sweatdrop

Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
ivyland13
Alright peeps, everytime I get a free app game for my phone (cause I get bored and want to play a game) I download it but it won't sync into my IPhone for some odd reason.....I stayed up last night till about one in morin trying to figure it out...

Now are you downloading the app through iTunes, or the App Store on the phone?

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mashed Potato Jones
ivyland13

iTunes now im trying it through the phone

Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
ivyland13
Mashed Potato Jones
ivyland13

iTunes now im trying it through the phone

With the way iOS 5 works now with cloud backup, a phone won't sync with a computer automatically unless it's told to in settings. You can however go to the phone in the iTunes sidebar, click the tab on its summary that says apps, and arrange and add apps that way. When you're satisfied with what you've done, hit Sync and it'll update everything for ya.
ivyland13

hey =)
i think the ios u have is old maybe 3.1.3 or under 4.
some apps only work on IOS4
SO u may have to update ur IOS =)
Itunes on the computer will let you download any app even if it's not compatible with your phone. Only when downloading it through the App Store on the iPhone itself will it stop you from downloading it when it's not compatible.

Chances are, your iOS version is too low to run the particular app, and there's no good way around that since you can't download an older version instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff