Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Loiterer 100
So since a few days my audio doesn´t work anymore.
When I want to watch a video etc. on internet, my computer doesn´t play the audio. I went to volume control at the right bottom of my screen (in the taskbar), but I noticed when I go to the advanced settings that he desn't 'see' the internet. There is no volume bar for internet.

On top of that: when I start a song on Itunes, the song doesn't start at all. So Itunes doesn't play the sound and the song doesn't progress.

Does someone know what to do? crying

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Loiterer 100
Nimevere
bump
have you tested if it works in say windows media center? also please remember that you may only bump your topic if it is needed once it falls off page 2 now that can take around a week maybe 10 days sometimes.

let me know if the song and audio work in media center or even try youtube.

Just a note

the sound bars work all around on your system there is none for just the internet,but I would really think just removing your old drivers(sound and maybe video) and reinstalling the new ones would be the besy way to fix this problem if it really is as big as it sounds.

Greedy Consumer

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Contest and Guild
Nimevere
bump
have you tested if it works in say windows media center? also please remember that you may only bump your topic if it is needed once it falls off page 2 now that can take around a week maybe 10 days sometimes.

let me know if the song and audio work in media center or even try youtube.

Just a note

the sound bars work all around on your system there is none for just the internet,but I would really think just removing your old drivers(sound and maybe video) and reinstalling the new ones would be the besy way to fix this problem if it really is as big as it sounds.

Just a note - there are individual sound bars if you open the volume mixer:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I had sound coming from Chrome, it would be there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff