Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Millionaire

So after months and months of coding a social networking site from php & Html& Adobe cold fusion, I finally finished with plenty of users, But recently I keep getting dns hacked,
Only my ip address is affected, and it takes me to my host and says the site or page is not found.
Everyone else can visit the site.
I fix it my flushing my DNS, it will come up, but how do I permanently stop this from happening?

Familiar Millionaire

Aged Werewolf

if you have windows check that the host isn't redirecting the dns of the website to something else. In windows explorer c: -> windows -> system32 -> drivers -> etc -> host

quick fix would be to favorite/bookmark the ip address of the website.
Then if u want to be sure find a tool there is one or 2 on one of the stickys on the forums that has one to clean out redirect find it and use it after removing them your self just to make sure u did not miss any of them.One of the others maybe able to give u the sticky that has the tool in it.

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
You can't permanently remove this. But you can get stronger security added to the host. Ask your hosting provider or if it's on your own server, download some recommended security for it. Also, whats the link? PM please? I'd love to see it biggrin

Familiar Millionaire

II Mr Crayons II
You can't permanently remove this. But you can get stronger security added to the host. Ask your hosting provider or if it's on your own server, download some recommended security for it. Also, whats the link? PM please? I'd love to see it biggrin

Gkhost.net
I temporarily moved a lot of my userbase outside of the site, so that they don't get afflicted with anything. It usually has around 600 users.

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net
I temporarily moved a lot of my userbase outside of the site, so that they don't get afflicted with anything. It usually has around 600 users.
That's actually an Amazing design and site you have there. Better then what I'm up to xD Btw mines in my siggie. It's not totally complete but getting there.

Familiar Millionaire

II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net
That's actually an Amazing design and site you have there. Better then what I'm up to xD Btw mines in my siggie. It's not totally complete but getting there.

I could help you Develop it.
A long with web applications, because I have adobe cold fusion&Java, so we could work together. smile

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net

A long with web applications, because I have adobe cold fusion&Java, so we could work together. smile
I've always been looking for some helpers. But I haven't done much Php and such in a while so gonna need to get back into it. xD I'll see if we could work together on this. Seeing it would be a good idea.

Familiar Millionaire

II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net

I've always been looking for some helpers. But I haven't done much Php and such in a while so gonna need to get back into it. xD I'll see if we could work together on this. Seeing it would be a good idea.

So far you coded purely by yourself right?
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net
Your about, terms and privacy pages are all quite .... informative. Sadly I don't speak latin to be able to understand them. Mind letting me know what Lorem ipsum means? biggrin

Familiar Millionaire

birdman3131
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net
Your about, terms and privacy pages are all quite .... informative. Sadly I don't speak latin to be able to understand them. Mind letting me know what Lorem ipsum means? biggrin

Try now?

Dapper Consumer

7,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net

Wait a minute...

I recognize the stat domain... Curious, do you use 000webhost?

Familiar Millionaire

Brandon Voyager
II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Gkhost.net

Wait a minute...

No.

Dapper Consumer

7,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PHOENlX
Brandon Voyager
II Mr Crayons II
PHOENlX
II Mr Crayons II

Wait a minute...

No.

Hmmm, the stat track domain seems really familiar, something like a FTP Host and Parent Host 000webhost would use.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff