Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Rare

I can't hear any sound from my Nintendo 3DS speakers...
Even if the volume is at its fullest!
I have tried re-opening the console and yesterday it seemed to fix the problem but not today.

If there's no other way to fix it I assume I just call to company who sells these here in Scandinavia, but I wanted to know has someone else had this kind of problem with their 3DS.

Can't even play Pokemon with sound emo
And it's not fun at all crying
Calling the company is the only thing i can say that would be the best idea for this but you have all ready.Keep in mind if u send it in to get fixed and they find u opened it they will just send it back to u seeing as they wont cover it unless u pay for it.

PinkSmol420's Prince

Shy Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I agree, best bet is to call the company or take it to a computer/cell phone repair shop, sometimes they can fix game systems. But if you mean opened the system as in taking out the screws, your warranty is void and the company more than likely wont touch it. If you mean closed it (sleep mode) and opened it back up then you should be fine.

Other than that, I can only offer two tech support steps, did you check to make sure volume is turned up and that there is nothing plugged into the headphone jack (or anything stuck in the headphone port)?

Not trying to be rude, I mean no offense, just gotta check.

Super Rare

synthglitch
I agree, best bet is to call the company or take it to a computer/cell phone repair shop, sometimes they can fix game systems. But if you mean opened the system as in taking out the screws, your warranty is void and the company more than likely wont touch it. If you mean closed it (sleep mode) and opened it back up then you should be fine.

Other than that, I can only offer two tech support steps, did you check to make sure volume is turned up and that there is nothing plugged into the headphone jack (or anything stuck in the headphone port)?

Not trying to be rude, I mean no offense, just gotta check.

Yeah I didnt open any screws, I just shut it down and re-opened it emotion_c8
And yeah the volume was turned up and there was no headphones attached to it, neither was there anything stuck in the port :/
I even tried with headphones to see would it help but that didnt help either... unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff