Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK so like, idk what happenend but i was playing ms, a few hours ago, and when i was logging off to check fb and gaia, my left and right part of my screen turned black and idk how to fix it :/ anyone have any clues on how i can fix this >__< cause it getting really annoying :/

Anxious Witch

It might be that your screen resolution has changed.
Is it just that there are black bars on the side and you can still see your entire desktop? Or is it covering part of your desktop?

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
ihe11okitty
OK so like, idk what happenend but i was playing ms, a few hours ago, and when i was logging off to check fb and gaia, my left and right part of my screen turned black and idk how to fix it :/ anyone have any clues on how i can fix this >__< cause it getting really annoying :/
It sounds like your screen went into widescreen mode (you know, like when watching certain movies). Are you using Windows 7? If so, maybe try right-clicking your desktop and go to the "Screen Resolution" setting and see about changing some of the options there.
TheRob
ihe11okitty
It sounds like your screen went into widescreen mode (you know, like when watching certain movies). Are you using Windows 7? If so, maybe try right-clicking your desktop and go to the "Screen Resolution" setting and see about changing some of the options there.

omg thanks you so much! ^___^

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
ihe11okitty
TheRob
ihe11okitty

omg thanks you so much! ^___^
You're welcome. Glad I could help. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas