Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello

My laptop performance seems to have started getting slow. Infact, this laptop can be considered old. I think that is the reason why my computer has slow speed. Have you any idea how to get high or improve the performance of my laptop?

Thank you in advance!

http://blog.chatwing.com/
By any chance know the specs on the laptop on it now? Have you done any clean reinstall for your laptop? You can always do the clean install and install more ram or even a bigger and faster hard drive.
Clean it up, uninstall a bunch of crap, format, clean caches and temp files.
Use CCleaner.
Also Treesize works great to easily see what files are taking up a lot of space, also find any duplicate files , you can get a free trial for a week or a month, but you'll only need it once anyways.

Also you could open the laptop and clean it from all the dust.
mikestang746
Hello

My laptop performance seems to have started getting slow. Infact, this laptop can be considered old. I think that is the reason why my computer has slow speed. Have you any idea how to get high or improve the performance of my laptop?

Thank you in advance!
I suggest using the "uninstall a program" program built in windows and uninstall applications you dont need and may cause viruses. Also, make sure the program you are deleting IS NOT FROM MICROSOFT!second, try clearing all cache because the computer is probably holding too much data in it. I also heard that changing the battery also makes the laptop much faster. Also, you can factory reset the whole computer which deletes everything and returns it as it was new, BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE WINDOWS CODE!!!!!!!!!!I also state that i am not responsible for anything that may happen to your computer. well hope my tips helped!And remember, you can always sell your laptop for a hundred dollars and use it as a down payment for a new laptop! If you need help picking a laptop is you decide to buy one just pm me with your laptop feature wishlist and a budget!

http://blog.chatwing.com/
its a add bot

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Download and install Malwarebytes Antimalware, update it and have it scan for malware.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff