Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where can I find a Japanese language pack for Firefox? Everything shows up as ?????????
Usually the language packs are installable on the OS. If you're using windows XP, try the regional and languages options control panel, check the east asian languages box.
I tried some files on that site, they ******** it up and I had to reinstall firefox.

I enabled Japanese but it still doesn't work, either.
It works for me. o_o The only problem I have is on mIRC. It's like "lololzer lets just put a ? "
Pooktaro
It works for me. o_o The only problem I have is on mIRC. It's like "lololzer lets just put a ? "

IRC only uses ASCII characters.
Manhattan Project
Pooktaro

mIRC* And APparently. (You can connect to IRC using other clients than mIRC so you have to specify. razz )
Pooktaro
Manhattan Project
Pooktaro

mIRC* And APparently. (You can connect to IRC using other clients than mIRC so you have to specify. razz )

No. The Internet Relay Chat protocol only allows for ASCII characters. Not the clients.
do you have Win. XP?
runners high
do you have Win. XP?

Yes.

And you send me a PM with no subject so I can't read it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff