Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Bachelor

So, I want to try out minecraft classic..
And I downloaded Java
however whenever I go to the classic page it tells me I haven't, and whenever I try to "Install Missing Plug-in" it runs, but after it's "downloaded" nothing happens.
I've attempted to try the demo, but the same thing occurs.
I use Google Chrome, and my laptop is a Lenovo.
The fancy stickers say Windows 7 and E2 VISION AMD
Go to Settings (type "chrome://settings" in the address bar or use the menu), click "Advanced Settings," scroll down to "Privacy," and click "Content Settings..." and make sure that either "Run automatically" or "Click to play" is selected. You may need to click "Manage exceptions..." and make sure that minecraft.net isn't on the list, or if it is, that it's marked "Allowed."

Then click on "Disable individual plug-ins..." (I know, it's badly named.) and make sure Java is in the list and is enabled. But do not check the "Always allowed" box. Java has some long-standing security problems, and attackers can potentially take over your computer with it, even with the added safeguards the Chrome puts in place.

If everything looks good, then something went wrong with the plugin installation. Uninstall Java any any other tripe it came with, reboot if necessary,and try again.

Muscular Bachelor

psychic stalker
Go to Settings (type "chrome://settings" in the address bar or use the menu), click "Advanced Settings," scroll down to "Privacy," and click "Content Settings..." and make sure that either "Run automatically" or "Click to play" is selected. You may need to click "Manage exceptions..." and make sure that minecraft.net isn't on the list, or if it is, that it's marked "Allowed."

Then click on "Disable individual plug-ins..." (I know, it's badly named.) and make sure Java is in the list and is enabled. But do not check the "Always allowed" box. Java has some long-standing security problems, and attackers can potentially take over your computer with it, even with the added safeguards the Chrome puts in place.

If everything looks good, then something went wrong with the plugin installation. Uninstall Java any any other tripe it came with, reboot if necessary,and try again.

Java's not on the list.
How do I add it? ; u;"
EDIT: So I just tried it again, just incase, and it said the java file is corrupt and could not download.

Muscular Bachelor

What u want to do again is what the user before me said remove all java programs from your computer i think there is a java uninstall file on the java website.Then after u did that go to java.com and go to downlouds.Then then see if u want the 32 bit or the 64bit.I want to let u know right now if u have a 64 bit windows that java will work 100% but some things only work with the 32 bit java do not ask me why i ask say.If this is the case uninstall the java u just installed then reset your computer then reinstall java with the 32bit from the same page as before.

Let us know if u still need help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces