Welcome to Gaia! ::

Virtuous Friend

Gah I really hate Windows sometimes it just chooses to destroy itself sometimes.

Anyways the issue. I have a semi fresh install (its been about three weeks since I newly installed Windows 7 Ultimate) and before everything was fine, I plug in my generic bluetooth receiver and BAM the icon appears and then I simply click and connect my Wii Remote (don't ask) or other bluetooth devices.

Now I suddenly loo over in the right corner and its gone. But the bluetooth receiver is still working. And I know this because I have a Dualshock 3 which is able to sync up to my computer through 3rd party drivers. And guess what it works.

I've tried various searches figure out the problem but mine seems very strange. Since everything related to Bluetooth is gone on Windows, no option to look at Bluetooth options. Nothing under the Control Panel.

The only thing I get is Bluetooth Fire Transfer.

This is getting really annoying, so please any help will be appreciated.
I run Windows 7 64 Ultimate.

Anxious Witch

Did you click the arrow down in the right hand corner next to the other icons on the taskbar?
If it's still running but just not visible, then it's probably there. That's where it's located on mine and I am also running Windows 7.

Virtuous Friend

The issue is solved.

It was a conflicting driver issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out