Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have an iPad 3. I love it minus the fact that I can't play games on Gaia on it. I was wondering if anyone else has tried the apps that allow flash players to be used with the IOS systems on the iPad. I tried one that said it allowed a flashplayer but it didn't work with the games. I jus don't want to keep spending money on apps that aren't going to work.
Hope someone can help!
emotion_c8
There is no such app. You're throwing money away.
Yuki the Third

oh..bummer.
thanks for the reply emotion_c8

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

zombi3sex
Yuki the Third

oh..bummer.

Yeah, Apple doesn't want to support Flash. Anyone claiming they have a way to make your iPad support Flash is most likely trying to scam you(or they're an idiot).

I don't recall if Cydia allows flash support or not...someone who knows more about jailbreaking might need to help with that.
Saruwatari Kooji
zombi3sex
Yuki the Third

oh..bummer.

Yeah, Apple doesn't want to support Flash. Anyone claiming they have a way to make your iPad support Flash is most likely trying to scam you(or they're an idiot).

I don't recall if Cydia allows flash support or not...someone who knows more about jailbreaking might need to help with that.

I found an app that allows me to play gaia games! iSwifter. Hoping to get a trophy this month 😉🐟

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff