Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
So, I just bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology. I inserted my Arena game into my computer
and when I manually click on it, everything pops up. Yet, it stops in the middle of installing
and says that it is already installed or that it already exists. Which, is not true. So I cannot
play the game or get it to install. It does the same thing with certain software that I am trying to
download in order to update my computer. I need help, because I am seriously starting to get
pissed off. I know a good amount about computers, but I have never encounted this problem
before.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Aged Lunatic

For future sake, you really don't need to bump in this forum normally (at the very least not once a minute).

Do you already have DOSBox installed by chance? Arena attempts to install DOSBox in for the game to function, it could be that if you have that installed already somewhere/somehow (Some recent EA Origin on-the-house games include DOSBox) it could be that which is tripping the "Already installed" issue.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Synapt
For future sake, you really don't need to bump in this forum normally (at the very least not once a minute).

Do you already have DOSBox installed by chance? Arena attempts to install DOSBox in for the game to function, it could be that if you have that installed already somewhere/somehow (Some recent EA Origin on-the-house games include DOSBox) it could be that which is tripping the "Already installed" issue.

Okay.

No. I don't have it. I checked program files and ARENA doesn't even exist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas