Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

I Fear I'm Going To Lose It Here Really Quick. *Go crazy*
I just don't get it. All of my settings are the way they should be: On here:Show_all_images
on Chrome: went to settings. then to content settings. *Show_all_images as well*
I know its not Gaia cause I tried logging into photobucket and I had to log on via FB cause the username/password section was blocked by a grey image with a gray paper with a sad face and under the paper it says: "The Server Closed The Connection Without Sending any Data" ( No Idea what this means? As I never even had a chance to type anything) and as for on here: images such as Siggy's or the Eg. The purple butterfly that's in my post here Do not show up. its pretty much a paper like icon as well only its white and green. *not showing a hint of URL or anything like that either*

Please can someone help my figure this out? I have also uninstalled and re-installed Chrome

different song every week!
07/28/2014

.:: Song of the week ::.
Please Note: Genre varies &
I'm well aware not everyone likes the same music.
So please if you like it =) That's great - if you Don't, well, maybe next week =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Phantom

Generous Giver

It seems to be a very common problem with Google Chrome, and has a lot of possible fixes.

First, determine if it's a problem with just Chrome. Open up Firefox or Internet Explorer and load the same pages. Are you having similar errors where the image won't load?

If so, it may be a problem with your internet connection. Try restarting your router.

It could also be caused by:
- Spyware and Viruses
- Faulty Chrome Extension
- Anti-Virus Program
- Firewall

Just go through the possibilities until you narrow down a cause.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff