Welcome to Gaia! ::

And it says I need the Xvid codec whatever that is! Can someone link me a legit download and not a virus, cuz I searched it on google but Im scared I might download a virus! Please and Thank you!
If you pull the download from the manufacturer's site, chances are it's not going to be a virus.
l_Shamrock_l
If you pull the download from the manufacturer's site, chances are it's not going to be a virus.
Oh do you know what the url to that is?

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Do not download Xvid codec from any website other then its original. Most websites offering streaming movies will have advertisements that look like streaming movies and demand you to download something before it will play.

The simple fact is that it isn't a video and no movies require you to download Xvid anymore.

If you infact want to watch streaming videos I do have a website for you to go to -

http://www.tubeplus.me

It looked like a crappy site to me at first but when I checked it out the videos are real and the only issue that I have is putlocker being a slow host.

Divx videos are also high in data size so you may want to avoid that as well.

Friendly Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
You want download a virus because I am going to give you 3 free websites that you could download videos from websites/youtube.
Here they are:

Link 1 (I recommend you download with the format, MPG.)

Link 2 Download a video from any site! (almost)

Link 3 Download videos from almost every site!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff