Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Demigod

I went about opening my normal pages...facebook, tumblr, and then gaia...that's where my problems begin. It said the webpage was not available. I thought maybe it's my internet, so I check, reboot, and refresh my connection to my router. But Gaia still doesn't want to open. I reopen facebook, no problem at all, I reopen tumblr, no problem at all. I figure maybe it's just Gaia. I go to open youtube, same thing (website is not available). GREAT. I go through a list of my websites I go to, all of which come up unavailable. Well except google.com biggrin GREAT!

I have already cleared my cookies, checked my proxy, and it's gotten me to be able to crack Gaia open. I thought "problem solved!". Nope. Nope, so far from the truth nope. Now certain areas of gaia refuse to open and google just pops up with "webpage unavailable".

YouTube and countless other websites still won't load, and I doubt something like this can just be reinstalled and BOOM problems fixed, seems something might've been downloaded, or setting messed around with that is causing this.

Any other tips of what could help? gonk

Newbie Noob

Do you have any other browser on your computer? Most computers have IE (unfortunately) pre-installed on them.

If you could, can you try surfing the web using another browser and telling me if it says webpage unavailable still?

I'm thinking it's a problem with your network/proxy. But i'd like to make sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff