Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a laptop that is light weight, that i can play ZOMG on, watch youtube videos itunes etc and that i can have 4-5 tabs open at once without slowing down.

And i really want a mac,

now ive seen this one Click here

And i dont know if its any good?

Help please?
That should be fine for light duty gaming, browsing and itunes.

Remember though that 128GB isn't a lot of space considering the OS still takes a portion of that. Do you plan to store a lot of music in your computer?
daredevil_keiji

Remember though that 128GB isn't a lot of space considering the OS still takes a portion of that. Do you plan to store a lot of music in your computer?
hmm not more then 8gb i should think

Friendly Friend

go for it ;D
Aladdin the Street Rat
go for it ;D
xD why?

Friendly Friend

Cashmina
Aladdin the Street Rat
go for it ;D
xD why?
just because cx
Aladdin the Street Rat
Cashmina
Aladdin the Street Rat
go for it ;D
xD why?
just because cx
thats not helpful, i need to know if its worth it
Cashmina
daredevil_keiji

hmm not more then 8gb i should think

It is just one of those things that you have to ask yourself "how much stuff do I plan on putting in here?" Do you plan to store movies, music? apps? other games?

If you think this is something that you will keep pretty minimal, I would say go for it. This is the only one drawback of the newer macbook Airs, the harddrive is pretty fixed. That's why I upgraded my Macbook Pro (non-retina) to a 500GB SSD since I keep a lot of music, software development and other apps in there.
Cashmina
I'm looking for a laptop that is light weight, that i can play ZOMG on, watch youtube videos itunes etc and that i can have 4-5 tabs open at once without slowing down.

And i really want a mac,

Help please?
The 11 inch macbook air, well, i mean, i mean, i get frustrated with that size. I mean. I'm using a 13 inch pro and the keyboard is still too small, and my hands aren'r big so don't think it's small because i have big hands cuz i dont. I can't imagine typing on an 11 inch. even people with the smallest of hands will get frustrated. So regardless if you have big or small hands, it will be too small. The specs are good but if you plan on playing battery absoarbing, graphically intensive games, then your out of luck. I suggest paying the 100 more dollars for the 13 inch. Remember, looks can be deceiving online, and i saw an 11 inch, its WAY TOO SMALL, for me anyways.... I'm just saying, if you want the full air experience and would be willing to pay 100 more dollars for a 13 inch that, in my opinion, is much better in size (999$) then buy it! if you want a small laptop, well if you like the 11 inch then get it!
golim3
Cashmina

And i really want a mac,

Help please?
The 11 inch macbook air, well, i mean, I'd get frustrated with that size. I mean. I'm using a 13 inch pro and the keyboard is still too small, and my hands aren'r big so don't think it's small because i have big hands cuz i dont. I can't imagine typing on an 11 inch. even people with the smallest of hands will get frustrated. So regardless if you have big or small hands, it will be too small. The specs are good but if you plan on playing battery absoarbing, graphically intensive games, then your out of luck. I suggest paying the 100 more dollars for the 13 inch. Remember, looks can be deceiving online, and i saw an 11 inch, its WAY TOO SMALL, for me anyways.... I'm just saying, if you want the full air experience and would be willing to pay 100 more dollars for a 13 inch that, in my opinion, is much better in size (999$) then buy it! if you want a small laptop, well if you like the 11 inch then get it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff