Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just downloaded that $*(#% Shockwave thing for the Gaian Homes, and now whenever I get that 'Page Cannot Be Displayed Page', it sits for a second and then gets redirected to an AIM page!

THIS: http://channels.aimtoday.com/errorpages/404.jsp

THAT IS THE PAGE.

I'm going to throw my computer out the window! I have no idea how to fix this! scream scream scream scream

Please help me if you can! ; ;

[Edit]: It's not that I can't get to my Gaian Home, it's that whenever I get that Page Cannot Be Displayed page when just serfing around the web in general, I get redirected. I think it's because of a cookie or setting that I was tricked into allowing when downloading that Shockwave thing. stressed
Is it possible for me to see your home? (I don't know how homes work yet, I'm new here). If so, post the url so I can see if it works for me.
zerod
Is it possible for me to see your home? (I don't know how homes work yet, I'm new here). If so, post the url so I can see if it works for me.

I think we have to request a hang out. (I'm fairly new, too. X D)

In any case, there's just some wallpaper and carpet. Really boring. xd
Add me then, if you want.
downloaded from here? www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/

the other is, stop using Internet Explorer and use firefox or mozilla. or something like aim could have replaced the system 404 file
I love how when someone has a browser problem, it's automatically IE.

Don't convert.
YeTr2
downloaded from here? www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/

the other is, stop using Internet Explorer and use firefox or mozilla. or something like aim could have replaced the system 404 file

I downloaded it when a pop-up for the download appeared on the screen, while trying to access the Gaia Homes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff