Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been looking to see if freeforums.org lets you make a footer on your free forum once you make one.Can anyone tell me if they do or not.Btw before you tell me to google it i have many times and i cant find it maybe i put the wrong key words in to google.information
just make a test account on freefroum and see, i do not beliieve they do but i am not 100% sure
Demonic Ouija
just make a test account on freefroum and see, i do not believe they do but i am not 100% sure
I did but the thing is http://www.proboards.com/ that last i checked is now owned by freeforum.org lets you do it.I wanted to know if you were able to find something i missed or is someone here about too
i would just go find a nice cheap hosting for like $3-5 a month and jsut install myBB forum on it.

Familiar Phantom

Or if you absolutely need free hosting, I like 000webhost. I've not logged in my account for a while but if memory serves they have scripts that will install forum software for you (unless that's 110mb I'm thinking of; I used them for a while too and they're okay.)
Scriptkitten
Or if you absolutely need free hosting, I like 000webhost. I've not logged in my account for a while but if memory serves they have scripts that will install forum software for you (unless that's 110mb I'm thinking of; I used them for a while too and they're okay.)
Thank you i will look in to both of them but if anyone that reads this post still has any idea about if freeforum.org lets you have a footer on your forum please let me know how to turn it on.

I was unable to find any thing.
legal bump fall off page 2 i still need to know if anyone knows a way to add a footer to a freeforums.org page

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games