Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
My phone has recently started denying my wifi. Like whatsapp and all the little notifiers work but the browser, instagram or none of the heavy ones work but they all work in 3G connection data and not in wifi. I don't understand why. My wifi's downloading speed is 2mbps and wifi works perfectly well on my laptop.
HELP IT'S URGENT crying
Mark_Karev
My phone has recently started denying my wifi. Like whatsapp and all the little notifiers work but the browser, instagram or none of the heavy ones work but they all work in 3G connection data and not in wifi. I don't understand why. My wifi's downloading speed is 2mbps and wifi works perfectly well on my laptop.
HELP IT'S URGENT crying

Are you sure it has the correct password for it? Forget the network and re-connect.

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
L33t Mule Pants

Did that, still not working.
I did factory reset now, let's see if it works or not
Lord Karev
L33t Mule Pants

i dont think its because of your phone, its because of the wifi. trust me. try changing the wifi or calling your wifi service tech support for help

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
golim3
Lord Karev
L33t Mule Pants

i dont think its because of your phone, its because of the wifi. trust me. try changing the wifi or calling your wifi service tech support for help
oh yes, it was so. I changed my WiFi modem and it's all cool now. Thanks for responding. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff