Welcome to Gaia! ::

garyoak99
Miragen

Yeah no problems with that, guess your internet is just a bit slow then.
For me it makes little sense to spend time downloading things when it's faster and easier to watch it online, but yeah, if your internet can't handle the streaming you might aswell download it.

My internet speeds are:

21.39 Mbps download

2.77 Mbps upload

What are your speeds like?

120 Mbps download

21 Mpbs upload

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Miragen

120 Mbps download

21 Mpbs upload

Thanks for the reply! This answers the question as to what speeds I need to stream episodes of The Walking Dead.

Even my ISP's most expensive package doesn't offer speeds THAT fast as the most expensive package only goes UP TO 100 Mbps meaning that I'll likely only see speeds up to 85 Mbps!
garyoak99
Miragen

120 Mbps download

21 Mpbs upload

Thanks for the reply! This answers the question as to what speeds I need to stream episodes of The Walking Dead.

Even my ISP's most expensive package doesn't offer speeds THAT fast as the most expensive package only goes UP TO 100 Mbps meaning that I'll likely only see speeds up to 85 Mbps!

I used to have around half of this though, untill my provider offered a free upgrade that doubled my speeds, but before that it would also stream just fine.
It will depend on the quality of the stuff your streaming that determines how long it will take aswell.

You might be able to optimize it somewhat, or save yourself the effort and just keep downloading stuff since in the end that does work just fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff