Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi anyone about flash mx plz pm me biggrin
if you have it tell me also
I'm sure the Macromedia website can help you with anything you'd want to know. Especially since the program comes with many useful tutorials.
Skye Darkhawk
I'm sure the Macromedia website can help you with anything you'd want to know. Especially since the program comes with many useful tutorials.

QFE.

If you can't create a specific question after having gone through the Lessons included with Macromedia Flash, that program is way too advanced for you, anyway.

... Though http://www.flashkit.com has a lot of open-source example projects for everything

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Please don't bump in the C&T; it is a slow moving forum, and someone should answer your question soon. As for Flash, there are site listed in the stickies where you can learn how to use the software. I suggest www.flashkit.com

As for owning the software, you can buy it from Macromedia, or other licensed retailers, or download a free 30 day trial from Macromedia.

This is as much info as we are going to tell you about obtaining the program as posts on how to steal software are against the ToS of Gaia, and not allowed.

-Siskataya, Gaia Moderator-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces