Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need help with my Microsoft Word. Everytime I click to open fonts or font sizes, the program freezes and I have to use ctrl+alt+del to end it. I've tried taking off Word and reloading it, but the problem remains. I have Windows XP and no history of having viruses. My computer is very new and there isn't a lack of memory of anything like that.
Help please?
got to understand microsoft is the most retarded program in the history of forever!!! all the microsoft office programs ******** up for no apparent reason like my powerpoint for skool totally ******** up for no reason.. so yea alls you can do is restart the ******** then if it doesnt work kick it and curse at it and walk away
marixa
got to understand microsoft is the most retarded program in the history of forever!!! all the microsoft office programs ******** up for no apparent reason like my powerpoint for skool totally ******** up for no reason.. so yea alls you can do is restart the ******** then if it doesnt work kick it and curse at it and walk away

That is no real advice. If you are going to post, please provide advice.

OP: Have you attempted to move less-used fonts outside of the Fonts folder, then running Word?
"If Word launches fine, but crashes or freezes when you perform some function like making text bold or hitting the Print icon, it is possible your registry's data key has become corrupt. The Data key stores a lot of your toolbar and macro settings. To fix this, you must close Word and edit the registry as follows:" crying

http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/NNTWord.htm

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out