User Image

Any ideas whats wrong or how to fix it?
Thanks in advance~

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Fix your image, cause Gaia eated it. Actually, it appears when you're at the "New Reply" page when replying to this topic. Go figure... damn parser!

Is this a full version of SAI? If the product expired, you won't be able to save any changes.

Have you tried saving it into a different folder? Folder permissions can prevent stuff from being put/saved inside them.

Any other format that does work? GIF?
Ashimakase

I'm not sure, I got it from a friend. But hers is working fine, and its working fine on my other laptop (I just dont wanna use that laptop cause its really crappy, old, slow, and overheats in like 10 min. :/ really frustrating to draw on)

But anyways, yes, I tried saving it in 3 different folders. I already checked the all the folder permissions and that didnt help either.

I also tried deleting sai, then copying it back on, but that didnt seem to work.

It can only save as psd. I just checked and it doesn't have a gif option :/

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
ManaStarlight

I looked around a bit and came across this setting called, "Custom File Viewer". Any chance you can disable that and then try saving to see if it works?

Have you tried saving directly to the Desktop?

Note: PaintTool Sai is/can be very buggy. The developers have long since discontinued updating it due to people pirating the software.
Ashimakase

Why was I not notified of this reply?! >:/

Anyways, custom file veiwer? Where did you find that?

Just now I tried saving to desktop, and it didn't work :/

But apparently I can save things if I make a new canvas and save it right away after opening the program. Other than that, if I wait too long, it doesn't save.

Oh really? :/ So they just gave up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games