Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really need help ;w;
I'm trying to install the downloaded version of Creative Suite 5.5
I have a serial number from my school, but the serial is not the problem
When I install, this is the error code I get:
Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 7 warning(s)

WARNING: DS013: Payload {78A53622-CDBA-49D1-A3D0-D563FB398D0C} AdobeColorCommonSetRGB 3.0.0.0 is already installed and the session payload {45063C56-A2A2-4FD1-A56A-A964723EEE1E} AdobeColorCommonSetRGB 3.1.0.0 has no upgrade/conflict relationship with it.

WARNING: DS013: Payload {39CB2E53-5326-4939-8B5A-0402C6EFBFE3} AdobeColorCommonSetCMYK 3.0.0.0 is already installed and the session payload {54D89F03-8EED-4FF9-BCDF-3B2E11D448A6} AdobeColorCommonSetCMYK 3.1.0.0 has no upgrade/conflict relationship with it.

WARNING: DS013: Payload {3BF96AC2-0CA1-11DF-B07B-459956D89593} AdobeHelp 1.0.0.0 is already installed and the session payload {7EABC54B-02C3-4DA1-9EB4-974CE7414066} AdobeHelp 3.4.0.0 has no upgrade/conflict relationship with it.

WARNING: DS013: Payload {925ED7E4-E1B6-4544-8141-1C98A18D2E2E} AdobeOutputModule 3.0.0.0 is already installed and the session payload {AC003BC0-704F-4F02-A72E-AC8B7044DE24} AdobeOutputModule 3.1.0.0 has no upgrade/conflict relationship with it.

ERROR: DS013: Verifying payload integrity : Failed with code 1

WARNING: DW065: Display requirements not met for {60E59A6C-7399-495A-B85C-C829F4E59602}

WARNING: DW065: Display requirements not met for {10355145-8A4C-47F3-994B-B9B81B4DABF5}

WARNING: DW065: Display requirements not met for {F9F276DA-9EC6-492C-AF58-F27C5EC19D66}

ERROR: DW041: INSTALLDIR Volume D: doesn't exist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure it's the DS013 and DW041 error that's causing the problem
The installation does not even start before this error comes up, meaning the error has nothing to do with the installation process. I think something is either missing in incompatible.
My system should be fine
It's a 1 year old samsung laptop with intel i5 core, windows7 OS, and nvidia geoforce with cuda

I should also mention that I had photoshop already installed but it started to have problems too and I couldn't open it. I erased all its files as well when I did an adobe system cleaning
I can't seem to re install that as well
I've tried contacting Adobe technical service but they're all busy with calls for creative suite 5.5 and the line is dead
Quote:
Solutions

Exit Code 6 and Exit Code 7 indicate that the installation finished with errors. However, the exit codes themselves do not indicate the type of error that occurred. Solutions 1 through 3 below resolve many common installation failure issues. Try them, in order, to resolve your Exit Code 6 or Exit Code 7 error. If they don't work, proceed to Solutions 4 and 5.
1. Restart your computer in a minimized state.

Restart your computer following the instructions in one of these documents:

Start Windows in Diagnostic mode | Windows XP
Restart Windows in a modified mode | Windows 7, Vista
Start the system in Safe Boot mode | Mac OS X

Reinstall your Creative Suite product.

2. Repair the Microsoft Windows Installer (Windows).

If restarting your computer in a minimized state doesn't resolve the Exit Code 6 or 7 error on Windows, try to repair the Windows installer.

Windows XP/Vista: Download and install the newest Microsoft Windows Installer Redistributable pack.
Windows 7:
Choose Start > All Programs > Accessories.
Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run As Administrator.
In the Command Prompt window, type sfc /SCANNOW and press Enter.
When the system scan completes, type msiexec /unreg in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
Type msiexec /regserver in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.

Reinstall your Creative Suite product.

3. Uninstall Adobe AIR and then reinstall AIR and Adobe Help.

Uninstall Adobe AIR:

Windows XP: Choose Start > Control Panel, double-click Add Or Remove Programs, and select Adobe AIR. Click Uninstall.
Windows Vista/7: Choose Start > Control Panel, double-click Programs And Features, and select Adobe AIR. Click Uninstall.
Mac OS X: Drag the AIR application to the Trash.

Navigate to the AdobeHelp payloads folder. For example:

Windows: D:Adobe Master Collection CS5Adobe CS5payloadsAdobeHelp
Mac OS: /Volumes/Adobe Master Collection/Adobe CS5/payloads/AdobeHelp

Double-click AIRInstallerRunner.exe (Windows) or Adobe AIR Installer.app (Mac OS).
Follow the onscreen instructions.
Return to the payloads folder.
Double-click the file AdobeHelp.air.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
If everything installs successfully, run the Creative Suite 5 product installer again. If an error occurs, search the Adobe Knowledgebase for solutions.

4. Solve a specific Exit Code 6 or Exit Code 7 error description

As stated earlier, Exit Code 6 and Exit Code 7 are generic failure codes. The specific cause of the failure appears below the exit code, after the summary information, in the install log. The screen titled "There are problems with your installation" contains the summary information contained in the installation log file.

See Install log "Exit 6" or "Exit 7" read, write system file errors | Creative Suite 5, CS5.5 for solutions to some of the common log error messages for Exit Code 6 and Exit Code 7.
5. Analyze the installation log file for more information.

If these solutions don't allow you to install your CS product, make sure that you're applying the correct solution by further analyzing the installation log files. See Troubleshoot CS5 and CS5.5 installation with install logs.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/843/cpsid_84332.html
^
links and all there
vvhatever mom
Already tried that D:
Green Lantern Camel Toe
Where did you download it from?

Do you have other adobe products installed?
I downloaded it from the adobe website, and I wiped off all of the paid adobe software. The only things I have left are adobe reader and other free programs
this stuff is driving me nuts
shikami2
vvhatever mom
Already tried that D:

Did you uninstall, reboot, then reinstall?
vvhatever mom
shikami2
vvhatever mom
Already tried that D:

Did you uninstall, reboot, then reinstall?
yes

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
So you know, you can actually get in trouble for offering rewards on this board.

Also, does it do this if you try to install it from another user account?
Green Lantern Camel Toe
Did u actually uninstall or did you just delete the files?

It seems like its looking for something from adobe that it thinks is on your computer and it can't find it.

This can be the case if you did not actually uninstall the other adobe stuff because there can still be things stuck in your registry

The only other option is to actually just wait for adobe tech support

I used the adobe system cleaning thing... which erased all my purchased softwares
but I didn't uninstall before that. Is that the issue?
I still have free adobe software like adobe reader on my computer though
Sonic Offline
So you know, you can actually get in trouble for offering rewards on this board.
really? Is that in the rules? link me?

Vicious Consumer

8,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
This is what I found so far:
Try reading this!
It addresses trying to fix the Exit Code: 7 Error.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff