Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xedhadeaus
So yeah, I decided to visit the Hewlett Packard website and build my own.

It clocked in at about 1700 but can process full HD, has an actual graphics chip, and can do everything the other one can and more.

The two TB drive, full HD upgrade, 12 gb RAM, and the graphics engine are what beats the price up, as well as the second 9 cell battery and extra car and ac adapter.

Though I'm wondering why the full processor with 8mb cache costs 400 more dollars... Golly.

I'm going to start saving though.

Need a parts list...

Shameless Autobiographer

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Disconsented
Xedhadeaus

It clocked in at about 1700 but can process full HD, has an actual graphics chip, and can do everything the other one can and more.

The two TB drive, full HD upgrade, 12 gb RAM, and the graphics engine are what beats the price up, as well as the second 9 cell battery and extra car and ac adapter.

Though I'm wondering why the full processor with 8mb cache costs 400 more dollars... Golly.

Need a parts list...

every part?
Xedhadeaus
Disconsented
Xedhadeaus

Need a parts list...

every part?

Processor and GFX at least.

Shameless Autobiographer

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Disconsented
Xedhadeaus
Disconsented
Xedhadeaus

Need a parts list...

every part?

3rd generation Intel core i7-3610QM processor.
(2.3GH 6mb L3 cache)

The i7-3720 with 2.6 gh costs 175 more.
And the i7-3820 with 2.6 gh and 8mb L3 cache costs 400 more than the basic.

The graphics are nvidia geforce gt 650m graphics with 2gb gddr5 memory
Xedhadeaus
Disconsented
Xedhadeaus
Disconsented
Xedhadeaus

Need a parts list...

every part?

3rd generation Intel core i7-3610QM processor.
(2.3GH 6mb L3 cache)

The i7-3720 with 2.6 gh costs 175 more.
And the i7-3820 with 2.6 gh and 8mb L3 cache costs 400 more than the basic.

The graphics are nvidia geforce gt 650m graphics with 2gb gddr5 memory

If yoru going to spend that much for a laptop i would personally just go for an ASUS G series. Or one of the other gaming series like that.
where can i get one biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces