Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strange_Will
Raijin Z
That's what we call cheating, which is why there is such a setting as "pure server" in anything worth playing.

And cheaters suck...

But I do have to agree that is a HUGE gap that the developers of Halo never stopped which they should have (which would be VERY easy with checksums and such I would think)

this is about the only way to get an edge in halo. although halo doesn't do datafile checksums, they do encrypt their datagram packets so i can't program a proxy-bot to um "help out" my aim a bit like i did for ihoc quake.
but then again all major games out there do that so those days are over.
So let me get this straight- Someone asks an innocent question about "cheating" on tony hawk two. A bunch of people give her usesless, inapplicable advice, then someone comes along with REAL and VALUABLE info of how two mod a game. He obviously know what he's doing, and takes the time to offer both advice AND EXAMPLES of modding that he himself has made.

And what happens? He gets jeered at by the peanut gallery as a cheater IN THE THE THREAD ABOUT CHEATING.

I'm sorry, but that's about as lame as they come. Just... wow, folks.
muller
lighten up, its a game. i paid my fifty bucks for it and i dont think they mind because a few months later gearbox released there own halo editing kit to set up bots and make your own maps. I bought they game data, and im allowed to botch it howeer i like, and if is more fun then they should be happy because the whole point of the game is fun
Actually, you don't own the game, they (the company) still owns the game, and the code you installed on your computer. So, it's not yours, you just bought the right to use their game. You should really read those EULA's. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff