Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can see the status bar and the call screen burned into my moms phone if i look at a blue, white, or grey background. I tried the apps on the playstore and youtube videos, and they have helped it a lottle, but is there any way i could get rid of most of it?
Would have to possibly replace the screen now. Only way for it to really burn in is if the screen never shuts off. I know my gfs iphone for some reason takes a while to shut the screen. She must of accidentally hit a setting that doesn't turn the screen saver on
Spanksz1
Would have to possibly replace the screen now. Only way for it to really burn in is if the screen never shuts off. I know my gfs iphone for some reason takes a while to shut the screen. She must of accidentally hit a setting that doesn't turn the screen saver on
Its not that big of a deal where i would buy a new phone/replace the screen to fix it, but I'd wanna get rid of it if i could
Pretty hard to replace would have to take it to a phone shop and see what they say for even just ebay a broken phone for parts. Can always buy go phones or some where local.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff