Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Smoker

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Purely out of curiosity, how do you remove your flash drive computer? It could be that, depending on how you do it, you either damaged the connectors or (possibly) the data was corrupted.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Doomed Mello
Purely out of curiosity, how do you remove your flash drive computer? It could be that, depending on how you do it, you either damaged the connectors or (possibly) the data was corrupted.

Oh, I thought I listed that already.
Well, usually, when I'm done. I press the eject option and wait until it disappeared from the "My Computer." List. 'cept yesterday, after my teacher finished talking to me, it just disappeared. So my friend just pulled it out and put it back in. I mean, my only theory is that my teacher knocked it with his knee or something and messed it up. Idk.

But yeah, I just press eject and wait.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Miss Devichi
Sorry, but you don't know project to just say it "should always be finished enough."

I was referring to a type of version control. Keep all your changes saved in no less than two different places, that way in the event something happens to one of them you have the other one. This is getting increasingly easier to accomplish too. If you have a gmail account, you have access to Google Drive, which offers 5GB of free online storage.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Saruwatari Kooji
I was referring to a type of version control. Keep all your changes saved in no less than two different places, that way in the event something happens to one of them you have the other one. This is getting increasingly easier to accomplish too. If you have a gmail account, you have access to Google Drive, which offers 5GB of free online storage.

Oh weird, yeah my friend told me of Google Drive today and I have an account. Maybe when I actually get something to save I'll use it.;; Ho hum. Thanks.o/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff