Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't save anything onto my hard drive when using Firefox. When I try to, It just freezes. Any idea why? I am using Windows 2000, and Firefox 1.0. This started when I had 0.9.3, so reinstalling didn't help.
Make sure there's enough room on your hard drive for programs to run. ^_^;

That's all I can think of. Sorry. sweatdrop
lille
I can't save anything onto my hard drive when using Firefox. When I try to, It just freezes. Any idea why? I am using Windows 2000, and Firefox 1.0. This started when I had 0.9.3, so reinstalling didn't help.

I wish I was on my own computer. Try setting it to not bring up the download manager? Sometimes that locks my computer up with it's constant open and closing. if it still doesn't work ..maybe a seperate download manager?
I have it set to not bring up the download manager, but it still freezes. And I have plenty of space left on my HD. I got GetRight and it works fine when I download .exe's, but GetRight doesn't recognize pictures, so I still can't download those.
If you're using Win2k, make sure you're able to create files in the folder where FireFox is saving these downloaded files. If you don't, try switching the place where it downloads them. I'm not sure if this is what's causing your problem, but it never hurts to check. ^_^;
hmm i really don't know because it doesn't do that on mine. i mean it temporaraly freezes when saving but not with download manager(even though that does slow things down.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff