Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do anyone know of a program in which you can make a DVD Movie out of Video Clips. Like it was a real dvd movie? Also, is there such thing as a DVD-RW. And, are their any programs that you can use to copy Real DVD movies with? ( Like, back up old strached dvds)
There are several. A very simple one to take video and put it on DVD is called Sonic MyDVD. The first DVD I ever created, I took video from my DVcam into Microsoft MovieMaker 2 and then used MyDVD to make a simple menu and output a DVD.

Another one, which is what I use now, is Pinnacle Studio. It's a much more robust package, a bit more of a trick to use, and it not only writes DVDs but is decent at creating the videos themselves, arranging clips, subtitling and fades, etc, etc. However, this is a WEE bit more expensive.

The DVD+-RW I bought came with a limited version of Pinnacle Studio 8. I've since updated to Studio 9, full version. And even bought some other stuff to go along with it (more filters/transitions, menus, etc.)

Edit: I'm not going to talk about backing up DVDs you already own because this is... possibly ethical but somewhat illegal (depending on who you listen to. And since it's questionable, I'm not going to discuss it.)

-V
I don't know much about creating DVD Video from video files, but Alcohol 120% does a great job of doing backups of DVDs. you can get a free trial version from http://www.alcohol-soft.com/
Thank yous ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces