Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm SICK OF PPL NOT BEING ABLE TO PROGRAM!!!
ALL THEY DO IS "PLAY" GAMES, ITS WAY BETTER TO MAKE THEM AND BE ACCOMPLISHED!!
Yeah, I've programmed some things for my TI-83 Plus. Didn't get into Apps or anything though.

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
I had one in high school and I just searched for games on google that I could program. My favorite was this Star Wars RPG. It was awesome!
I have a TI-84+ and the way to program is to go press the PGRM button and then and go to NEW...type the name of the program you want to make. Then use the PGRM commands to do things.
Sorry, all I do with mine is play Pheonix in the back of my classes...and draw...If the programing is anything like QBasic, I can't help you, I forgot all that stuff at the end of 6th grade...
I've never even heard of TI-84+ or whatever..

and not all people who play games have the TIME nor MONEY to spend on learning programming languages. You're sick of people like that? Well, i'm sick of people like YOU.

Stop complaining and do something productive.

and before you flame, yes, i do programming from VB to C++ to Java, and i also play games.
User Image
^^ thats how far you have to move your pinky in order not to type like an idiot

not everyone is into programming..doh
Great image! I'm gonna save that.
I've done a little Basic programming on my TI-83+. I basically created the random number game, where the calculator generates a number, and u have to guess it, and it only tells you whether ur too high or too low. I had fun with that program...
Educational programs, algorithm finder, conevol, quadsolv, etc.
I do some programing. Nothing more than the most basic calulator basic that is outlined in the manual. If you want to realy procgram, buy a computer link.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff