Welcome to Gaia! ::

when i turn on my pc, it automatically launches the startup repair
after that it takes me to my desktop

but then something pops up saying "new hardware detected" and the name of that "device" is "pcoufin"

what is it?
do i have a virus or something?

this is also happened to me yesterday, now im worried

[edit] right before this happened i downloaded a trial for "vso convertxtodvd" (i think it was version 2) which is a program that can convert any files to video ts, when i turned my pc back on the program automatically updated itself, and became a version 3
i went to my control panel to uninstall it, but it said it couldnt fint the file or something like that
i asked my cousin what to do, a he told me to delete the file in the "program files folder" (that retard, why did i listen T.T )
this time i tried to uninstall it from the start menu, then it said it cant find the "program files" file

im trying once again to reinstall the program, and a thing comes up saying "would you like to install device software?"
should i install it?
you definetly have a virus
Ol's naut tluin wun ssinssrigg nindel morfethen uns'aa loff'ta.
n00bflood anyone?
I belive that "device" is the driver for DVD decoding.
uninstalling should fix it, and use SUPER of videora next time.
Ol's tluin wun ssinssrigg xuil dos nindel morfethen uns'aa loff'ta.
from where can i uninstall that device?
Ol's naut tluin wun ssinssrigg nindel morfethen uns'aa loff'ta.
either uninstall the program, or manualy do it from the device managment screen.
Ol's tluin wun ssinssrigg xuil dos nindel morfethen uns'aa loff'ta.
If a program's uninstall is ********, I find reinstalling it replaces the info so you can uninstall it.

By the way... just use SUPER to convert. I can do DVD formats, and DVD flick can burn things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff